Colour Codes of the Studios
SÍN Studio – GREEN
ESMA Studio – RED
DUNA Studio – YELLOW
PERON Studio – ORANGE
How to book a studio
You have 3 things to do:
– fill in this questionnaire, through which you will share information with us about the purpose and details of the planned use of the studio
– please read and adopt to our supplement 1 to the house rules for the post-pandemic situation
– send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed schedule of your requested rehearsal
- Requests are approved on a first-come first-served basis, so they are not automatic and not guaranteed. Incoming requests will be handled during workdays’ business hours and a notification email will be sent to you.
- SÍN will assess needs in the spirit of professionalism and equal opportunities, in accordance with our best intentions and knowledge, regarding the available capacity. We do our best to meet your needs.
- The studios are booked on a continual basis, in case of a longer rehearsal process, continuous consultation is required, this is how we try to provide similar opportunities for numerous companies.
- Before the start of our rehearsal please check the studio assigned to you on our website before you start, as the schedule of the rehearsals may change on a short notice.
- Set elements and props can only be left in the studios and in the building with special prior permission (specifying what, where, for how long). Stored equipment should be labeled with the name of the company. We take no responsibility for things left at SÍN. Items left without prior permission will be removed/discarded.
- If you cause damage to the equipment of the house, please report it! The damage caused has to be compensated.
- If the dance mat is exposed to stronger use during your rehearsals, please clean it afterwards.
- Do not bring animals into the studios!
- Do not bring food or drink (except for water) into the studios!
- You can store food and drink in the lobby fridge. Any food left there is discarded every Monday morning.
- Do not bring any pieces of furniture into the studios from the lobby!
- When you leave, close the windows and doors of the studios and lobby, turn off the lights in the bathrooms, halls, lobby and basement.
- Do not smoke in the building in accordance with the relevant Hungarian legislations.
SÍN belongs to all of us, it is our common space. Please take care of it, use it responsibly and in a caring way, thinking of each other as well!
Cancellations, modifications and delays
- Cancellation of rehearsal studios can only be made via e-mail to email@example.com
- Reservations can be canceled or modified with no consequences 48 hours before the booked time.
- The following cases are the most problematic for us and the other artists working here:
(a) if you cancel or modify the booking within 48 hours prior to the requested and approved period, or
(b) if you do not appear without cancellation, or
(c) if you arrive in SÍN more than 30 minutes after the time you booked.
In the above cases, we reserve the right to cancel your further bookings for a particular rehearsal process and provide another company with the space.
Please handle your bookings responsibly! Cancellations and modifications beyond the deadline can cause difficulties for us and other artists working in SÍN as well.