4-15, July 2016
INTERNATIONAL DANCE WEEK BUDAPEST 2016
Place:SÍN Culture Centre
International Dance Week Budapest is a unique and young project which aims to provide a creative platform for dancers from all over the world. It is a place to share experiences and explore new ways of gaining knowledge.
IDW Budapest is organised by SUB.LAB Collective, a dancetheater group based in Budapest.
The members of the collective are young artists who acquired their artistic knowledge from different places in Europe.
The aim of SUB.LAB Collective is to bring a flow of creative energy to Budapest through International Dance Week.
IDW BUDAPEST 2016
Dates: 4-15, July 2016
Location: SÍN Culture Centre
Further information & registration: www.idwbudapest.com
Organised by: Adrienn Acs, Peter Juhasz, David Miko (Sub.Lab Collective)
Cooperation partner: SÍN Culture Centre
Teachers this year:
- Aladino Rivera Blanca/ Sasha Waltz & Guest
- Christine Joy Alpuerto Ritter / Akram Khan Company
- Mate Meszaros / Ultima Vez
- Natalia Iwaniec / GAGA –Ohad Naharin’s Movement Language
- Csaba Varga / Anton Lachky Company
- Gyula Cserepes / Cie Philippe Saire
- Peter Juhasz / Charleroi Danses
- David Miko / Sub.Lab Collective
- Purusa Sukta Das / Hatha Yoga