Launched in January 2021 Shift+Enter is a dynamically evolving programme with flexible formats,
contents and elements designed for emerging dance makers and dancers.
We provide support and context for the artists’ quest for a professional career.
What is Shift+Enter?
• An opportunity to develop, gain experience, collaborate
• A safe space for creation
• A format in which we learn from each other
• A forum for raising questions and sharing ideas
• A gateway to the professional community
• A link between generations
• A platform to get to know each other
Current Shift+Enter elements:
• At spring 2021 three duos and trio of dancemakers are working on their creation in a 2-weeks residency with support. By request the SÍN crew offers consultation opportunity to the makers on any professional issues that may arise. The processes are summarized in a sharing event, with discussions about the experience, future plans and possibilities. Depending on the pandemic situation the makers will present their process in a shared evening at SÍN in the end of May.
• Lighting workshop for the Shift+Enter participants
• In April 2021 four emerging dancers will join the creative process of Máté Mészáros’ new choreography with the aim of learning about the creation and the movement language, getting familiar with participating artists and the activities of SÍN Arts Centre. Rácz at email@example.com
This year, we are supporting the following creators:
– Eszter Dobos + Napsugár Trömböczky
– Katalin Bitó + Dorottya Szonja Koltay + Kurszán Koltay
– Attila Horváth + Rebeka Petra Kiss
– Márton Gláser + Imola Kacsó